Monday, March 26, 2012

Vegetarians healthy. I called Health.

Health Related News Article Health Related News Article Health Related News Article




The Thai people died of chronic non-communicable diseases than 97,900 people each year from diabetes. High blood pressure, heart, cancer patients have a 2-fold increase in five years, I do not like eating fruits and vegetables.

On 25 March, the Convention Center, Muang Thong Thani, Nonthaburi Impact Buranasiri the Department of Health Minister presided over the meeting of the County. Fair knowledge "in Thai society without diabetes and hypertension. With the charismatic King "in the heart King a public health concern. Department of Public Health. To give a charity in honor of His Majesty the King on the occasion of His Majesty the King on Dec. 5, 2554, with seven awards to communities and health facilities. With outstanding performance and excellent in preventing non-communicable diseases in the nest at the start of the 20 awards.

Exact science when it dangerous drugs on the Internet. It may even die because of a "counterfeit medicines" or drugs that are not registered. This may not be safe or of low quality. Thailand has to import an illegal drug, the higher the percentage. 10 The majority of the drug to treat male sexual dysfunction. Most weight loss pills. The clinical supervisor dark beauty.

Vegetarians healthy. I called Health.

I did not write a blog post. The week was diarrhea, followed by the others, because I was working with patients. I need to keep this important day for Chinese parents, siblings. I was vegetarian festival.

Usually I'm the one you want to eat meat proteins. Eating a balanced diet that I study is to eat balanced. Among all the food is starch, protein, fat, vitamins, minerals, water, many people know, because I'm talking about. I think the balance. Holistic health is good. Without having to buy food to eat again. The reason for the wastage. To say that the food supplement. I know that I did not eat.

Yesterday I went to my garage. Which is usually every year. I was a vegetarian. I see more and more every year. Vegetarianism is not balanced. I was little.
How is that imbalance. Find out whether to eat the plant's majority, however, I do believe that he did not intend. I do not know. Remove the meat from the vegetables and stir to get the salt out of it like this. The lack of protein and mineral is calcium. Some of you heavier. The fried noodles with vegetables, but bear with it and the salt is no longer free. However, starch and fat alone!
The owner is not the lack of fat, flour, vegetables, vitamins, vitamin B 12 is protein and calcium.

The lack of protein and calcium. It has not been filled by me. I have to repair the wear and tear, muscle and bone as well as the Chinese people to vegetarianism. The risk of osteoporosis. And came to me with a broken bone. Even just sitting in the boat and the boat was a shock. After the collapse of a vertebral fracture, then!
Vitamin B12 deficiency causes beriberi. Nerve degeneration. And anemia is. I have found that lack of time. During the festival will have a very small amount is needed per day.

The lack of these substances in a heavily pregnant. Harm children. And bone formation. The blood and brain, nerves, so I do not recommend a vegan I do not balance it.

How to solve?
The vegan and healthy, it needs to be put into balance. It is not hard. As we do so by the addition of protein or protein crops such as peas, mushrooms success.
Eat tofu, soy milk, which is rich in calcium and protein from the normal.
Reduced water it down. To eat a boiled or steamed.
Salinity due to the risk of kidney disease, high blood pressure.
In yeast, whole grains, vitamin B 12 may be taking a vitamin pill or supplement.